Wednesday, November 15, 2006

She Agrees!

I had my doctor's appointment for my 34th week. Six weeks to go (maybe)! Mike expressed to her that he felt we were going to have Farrah early. Her reaction was pretty passive to the comment until she completed my exams. When she was done she agreed with Mike and said she thought we were going to be early, too. She didn't say I "could be" early, she said, "I think she's going to be early, too." From the horse's mouth, early. We are focusing on the 15th of December. That was Mike's dad's Birthday. It would be so incredibly cool to have her birthday shared with his. Very special. Not only that, but it keeps her birthday far enough away from Xmas that it will really feel separate for her. It only puts her 11 days early; no big deal. So, if everyone wouldn't mind focusing on December 15th, I would greatly appreciate it. The more we focus on it, the more likely it will be. Go, Farrah, GO!

No comments: