Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Energizer Bunny

I keep growing, and growing, and growing...

I'm starting to do the waddle. When I try to get out of bed, I have to swing my legs over the side hard enough that it catapults my body up with a nice grunt. Bending is slowly and surely no longer becoming an option. When I put my shoes on, I have to kick them up to my side to make sure the straps are secure. When I go to the gym and have to tie my shoes, I have to take a deep breath and hold it while tying them. It hurts, though. When I bend like that, I push her deeper into my guts. And, yes, I have found my first stretch mark. It conveniently landed under my left boob. It is in a nice hidden area. Oh, well. What can you do?

I'm just ready to be done. I'm quite uncomfortable and ready to pop. Literally. I have one more month of this. I'd seriously like to consider starting to push right now as I type this. Would that be bad? I guess if I do that, I could wind up simply shitting myself and ultimately just making a mess and still no baby. C'mon, Farrah, cooperate with your mommy and start making your way towards the light. Head towards the light!

No comments: