Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Massage Therapy

I've discovered that when Farrah moves around, I get real tired. It's as if I'm getting an internal massage. This tends to be incredibly inconvenient when I'm at work or at the gym. Those aren't the best times to take a nap. Whenever she gets going, I picture myself curled up on my couch in blankets watching something super boring on TV. Then I remember I have contracts to type up or I have to start another set of lunges. Aghh.

I swung by the drug store today to get myself some TUMS because I've been getting some super crazy heart burn. Real heart burn. It feels like I've eaten a York Peppermint Patty, only it's not quite as refreshing. And it doesn't taste that good.

Boring today, but I've inserted some links to look at for pick-me-ups. I love checking out these sites because they're either incredibly stupid or just funny. Enjoy!

No comments: