Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Battle Star Sciatica

I have a new symptom. Sciatic Nerve pain. It hurts when I sit. It hurts when I stand. It hurts when I walk. It even hurts when I'm lying down. I've been working so hard on improving my posture and making sure that I don't get that pregnant walk, but this pain is making that goal very difficult. I limp with a waddle. Aghh. One thing that I've found that actually works is Tylenol. So weird. My whole life, Tylenol has never worked for me for anything. Fevers, pains, head aches, nothing. Suddenly, my body's chemistry is a little different and it works. Thank god. My biggest concern with the pain is that I don't want it to interfere with what I need to do at the gym. My legs and my ass have become my "problem areas." That's what hurts, though. What to do. What to do.

I am officially in the home stretch of things. Today I start my third trimester. I am 28 weeks pregnant and have 12 weeks to go. Holy crap, I remember when I was 12 weeks pregnant and 28 weeks away seemed so far. Weird.

No comments: