Monday, October 16, 2006

Done

Ughh. I'm in a funk of a mood today. I don't think this one is hormonal as much as it is simply being fed up with other people's bullshit. I hate drama. There are a lot of people out there that claim that they hate it, but they are the same people that feel compelled to share their stupid drama with the rest of the world. I suppose since I'm writing this down, that would put me in that same category. No, I don't enjoy drama, but more importantly, I don't like other people's drama. Everyone has a lot going on in their lives. No one person truly has more or less than anyone else as far as I'm concerned. It's simply a matter of perspective. But, since we each feel like we have a lot on our plates and know that other people have a lot on their plates too, why do people feel compelled to dump more shit on other people's plates? I like to try to enjoy my life the best I know how even when there is a lot of stress. I don't like the extra stress thrown in my life when it truly doesn't concern me. I think I'm just done dealing with people and their stupid issues. Unfortunately, I know it's not over. I will get that gut wrenching phone call from someone who wants to puke all their problems all over me and I'll probably just sit there and take it. It's not in my nature to turn people away when they have a problem which eventually feels like my own. Well, now that I've got that out, I will watch for my phone to ring.

No comments: