Thursday, September 14, 2006

Button

I was looking at my belly button last night and noticed that it's starting to look like a cat's butthole. A cat's butthole without all the cat shit in it, though. Maybe for Halloween, if it continues to hold its shape, I will wear a half shirt, put some crusty brown stuff in it, put a ton of faux fur around it with two dangly legs and tail sticking up (can't forget the little pieces of kitty litter around the anus and at the paws). I will go as a cat's ass. Why not? It's not like I'd go to a party where someone else has the same costume. I think it's original.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EGGSELLENT IDEA.....YOU ARE ONE SMART COOKIE........

Anonymous said...

You certainly wouldn't have to worry about anyone being dressed like you. I truly think its a cute idea....go for it. Post some pics on line if you do......

Anonymous said...

By the way, these comments are from me....Julie Brown, not a stalker by any means. Hope you are doing well.