Tuesday, July 11, 2006

oops

So, I deleted my ranting about the 4th because I understand that I may have offended some people that I would never have wanted to offend. Of course, it wasn't directed to anybody I know. Not one. However, if anyone took it the wrong way, please accept my apology. The last thing I would want is for anyone to think I was bashing them when I wasn't. I will be more careful in the future so as to not upset anyone. Please remember that I write this stuff for entertaining purposes only.

-Kathy

1 comment:

EvieG said...

Um, I was not offended at all. In fact, my two cents:
A. This is your arena to write and share your thoughts. You do not have a captive audience who is being forced to listen. They can choose to not to read it.

B. A lot of American kids are fat. They don't play outside anymore. I played in the sun, rain or snow, no matter what.