Monday, December 03, 2007

45 Minute Rule

Well, our little girl is walking all over the place. This has made it so that Daddy had to go to "Babyproof" town. There are gates everywhere around our house and there are zip tie things around all of our cabinets. Her socks are now getting a little dirty, too. With Farrah running all over the kitchen now, she has made little discoveries. Like cookies she tossed on the floor almost an hour earlier. "Mmmm, this looks like it would taste better down here than up in that seat. Yum! I was right!" Sorry, as far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as a 5 second rule when you have a little one who finds treats on the floor. What should I do, take it away from her? The kid is clearly hungry and must eat. I'm not one to interrupt snack time. Besides, it's not like she's picking it up off the floor of a sewage plant. I would step in at that point. I'm a good mother.

No comments: