Friday, April 13, 2007

He knows what to say

I have been working my ass off at the gym and eating well lately. It has helped that Mike has been getting ready for a body building competition because when he has to eat clean, the rest of us have to, too. He has been very supportive in me getting back to the 'old me' and it has been nice. The other day when he and I were leaving the gym together, he told me that he had been checking me out while we were there. How great is that? The man I've been with for almost 10 years is checking me out! Sometimes it's little comments like that, that can increase the marital flame. Thank you, Mike.

On another note, my sister-in-law posted a blog that I thought was supper awesome and in it she posted the site for a YouTube cartoon. Well, with the dieting that Mike and I have been doing, a friend shared this one with me. For those who diet, it is perfect. It's super funny and weird, too. I laughed my ass off. Check it out:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWXUi8fOJA4 - 91k

P.S. If you want to see Evie's Blog it's eviegraham.blogspot.com

No comments: