Friday, February 01, 2008

Why?

Why am I awake? It's soooo early. Farrah woke me up around her usual time at 3:30 in the morning for her diaper change and her bottle of water. After that, it was down hill from there. I ended up staring at the ceiling for at least another hour before deciding to come downstairs, turn on the news, and start typing. I am not tired though. I think it is because my mind is racing about the many things I have to get done for work today. In fact, if I don't get it done today, I'll have to go in tomorrow and finish it. Yikes. I am always excited to go to work because it is fun, but I get overwhelmed with all the different ideas I get to change or improve things. Anyway, this is what I do. I wake up, I think of work, I think of missions that Mike and I are on, and by the time I finally get the thoughts off my mind, I am tired and ready to go back to bed. However, when that happens it is usually time for me to get up anyway. I just get screwed.

Dammit.

No comments: