Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Cool Find

The other night, I made an interesting discovery. The air in Washington has been so dry lately, that my and Mike's lips have been suffering from chapped lips. We were looking everywhere in our bathroom for chap-stick, carmex, anything. We found nothing. However, I did find a little something. I found ointment for chapped nipples. Hmm. I wonder... So, for shits and giggles, I put some of the ointment on my lips. Ahhhh, so soothing. I figured, our nipples are sensitive, so are lips. It is safe for babies to ingest, should be fine for me. I put it on before I went to bed and woke up with perfectly soft lips. Now I keep one of the sample tubes with me in my purse. I think it will take me a lifetime to use the "large" tube in my bathroom drawer.

I also discovered a remedy for SEVERELY dried lips (the type that are peeling off of your face). It was another one by accident. Mike's lips were in horrible shape one night and were in a lot of pain. Out of no where, I told him to put the Neosporin with pain reliever on his lips. The next morning...healed! I should write one of those "heal yourself at home" books.

On another note, I'm watching the Caucuses for Super Tuesday. Go OBAMA!

No comments: