Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Eye Ball Hurts

Ah, yes...a migraine.  Mother Nature's way of saying, "What?  You've had a really rough day?  Well, let's just add a little something extra to wrap up your evening.  How about I jackhammer a nail behind your left eye?  Sound good?"

No.  It sounds really effed up and totally rude and inconsiderate.

I already know I'm having a shitty day.  It's awful when I get a migraine on top of my shitty day to simply remind me that my day was shitty, still is shitty, and will continue to be shitty until I wake up the next day....and even then, the day can turn into a two-day-shitty-day.  Awesome.

So, it is almost 9 and I'm getting ready to go to bed with a big 'ol cup of caffeine and aspirin.  Hope I get to fall asleep and start fresh tomorrow.

No comments: