Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Day

What?  And today started off...so...well.

I did something today that is so not me.  Anyone who really knows me, knows it is completely against my grain to start up any type of confrontation whatsoever.  But I did.  It was necessary and God damn it, it was time for me to explode after a LONG time of keeping shitty thoughts to myself.  Unfortunately, for the woman who got it from me...she might never be the same.

You know the times when you think after an incident takes place that irritates the shit out of you, you privately say something you wish you'd said?

I said it.

I had just got off the phone having a conversation that bugged the hell out of me, sitting in my car at the gas station, filling up my tank.  Then I looked in my rearview mirror and saw something that got my blood to a very high boiling point.  A gross 40-50 something year old woman was pumping gas behind my car with a lit cigarette hanging out of her mouth and ashes falling to the ground.  This is not the first time I've seen this in my life, but it was the first time I flipped out on someone about their freakin' stupidity.

I got out of my car and this is the craziness of me that happened...

Me:  You know what would be awesome?  Is if you would put out your fucking cigarette when pumping gas!!!

Gross Dumb-Ass Lady:  Oh, yeah...um...ok.

Me:  PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!

What the Hell has happened to me???  I am not that way, but maybe I need to be.  I felt weird afterward, but I also felt good about it.  Too many times I've stood back and watched people do really dumb shit and done nothing about it but bitch about it later.  What good does that do?  None.

But, that lady will probably never forget that someone called her out publicly on her poor choice that put my life and others' in danger.

Or she will because she might have been high as shit.

No comments: