Friday, August 03, 2012

Moves Like Jagger...

Nope, I still have not seen "Magic Mike" but I have every intention to see it.  Nah, this is about my Friday-Night-Life.  It's not as fantastic as you'd think but I think it's pretty freakin' fun.  Sometimes I get a wild hair and plug my phone into the Bose stereo in the kitchen and blast the hell out of it.  And I dance.  Dance like a maniac.  In slippers.  Nothing sexier than that.  So, tonight started with "Moves Like Jagger" and danced like I was in a club for Farrah.  Probably not appropriate, but who cares?  She won't judge me.  When she was done eating dinner, she actually joined in the fun and I was quite impressed with her skills.  Skills she learned from watching...me.  Then one of her favorites, "Video Killed the Radio Star."  I had to chalk it up to my cardio for the day because it's damn hot out here even with the AC, but still a sweaty mess.  But TOTALLY worth it!  Mind you, as soon as I find a club I can shake what I workout so hard on, I'm grabbing a friend and going out dammit!  Because honestly, dancing in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, kick my slippers off and finish my moves in socks...not hot.  But sometimes...it is. ; )-

No comments: