Monday, August 20, 2012

Grandma Kathy

I am a Grandma today!  Alex and Joanie had their daughter, Reese Elizabeth Moody.  I couldn't be happier to have such a beautiful little addition to our Moody family.  Farrah is super excited to be an Auntie!  How cool will it be for Reese to come over and play?  She'll have someone to play with (other than me and Mike).  Farrah has been practicing holding her doll just right so she will know how to hold Reese.  Mike and I went to the hospital tonight to meet our Granddaughter and she's gorgeous.  She and Farrah have matching toes!  Mike was beaming with pride.  GrandpaMoo.  ; )  Alex and Joanie, I'm so proud of you two and I love you both to death!  Thank you so much for bringing Reese into such a big family that is full of a lot of love.  Your daughter is going to grow up to be such a happy little person with such great parents.  Welcome to the family Reese!  You're already loved so much.

Little Miss Reese Elizabeth Moody

Proud GrandpaMOO

Special moment between my husband, my stepson, and my granddaughter.  Love you all.

One tough mama! You did such an amazing job, Joanie.  I love you and can't wait to see you in action. You're going to be a wonderful mother.  Alex and you will make it look easy.




No comments: