Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So tired. So very, very tired.

The fatigue hit me today, April 26, 2006. Son of a bitch, this is awful. I feel like I have rocks tied to the tips of my eyelashes weighing the lids down. Luckily, my doctor isn't mean and said I could have a cup of tea (perhaps two) a day. I have yet to find out if this makes any type of difference or not. I kinda feel hung over without the barfing and headache. I guess you could say I feel a little drunk. Not "super happy, let's go out dancing" drunk, but "the party is winding down, I should think about going home but I really shouldn't be driving" drunk. Any of you that have been pregnant know what this is like. It sucks because we have to put on a happy face and continue to function normally at work. I'm not good at faking being wide awake. It's getting close to the time I usually take my lunch break. I'm going to quickly eat and take a good hard nap. You'd think I just told myself I was going to Disneyland, I'm so excited to sleep. If, for the next few months my writing is borderline retarded, please forgive me.

No comments: