Friday, April 21, 2006

Early Signs

Last night I had to get up only 3 times! Twice to pee and once to feed my screaming stomach. That's pretty good considering the night before I got up 7 times to pee and once to eat. That night I only fed myself a stick of string cheese and pretty much made matters worse because it was just a tease. I'm salivating a lot, too. The other day, it was so bad that I actually choked on it! There I was at my desk, not drinking anything, and then all of the sudden I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air and coughing like I had just been pulled from the pool after almost nearly drowning. Needless to say, it was a bit embarrassing to explain to the people around me I had choked on my own spit. For that dramatic of an episode, choking on spit seemed a little weak. As of today, I am 5 weeks. The bad stuff hasn't even started yet. Lookin' forward to it. Bring it on!

No comments: