Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Uncomfortable

I am watching Hell's Kitchen right now and it's hard to watch. It's hard for a couple of reasons (that's what she said). The stupid mistakes that the contestants make drive me insane and also the chef telling everyone that they are f**king stupid and telling the guests at the restaurant to get the f**k out makes me a bit uneasy. However, for one reason or another, I would like to eat there. I think it would be kind of fun to have him tell me to get the f**k out while I'm in the middle of eating my dinner. What if I stayed? What if I fully disagreed and enjoyed my dinner. Obviously, I wouldn't have to pay, which would be nice. It's funny to watch people's egos on this show. I'm listening to people praise themselves when they all suck. I have a little bit of empathy for the contestants because my chef instructor was a bit of a douche bag that loved to throw things at us, yell at us, and swear at us, all the while grading us. He could tell you one moment that you are a f**king idiot, but still give you an A. Who's the idiot? Anyway, I'm going to stop typing now because I need to watch the elimination.

No comments: