Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Red vs. Blue

Mike, there seems to have been some confusion as to who is who on Sesame Street. Elmo is red and Grover is blue. You are going to confuse your daughter if you continue to mistake Elmo for Grover. It might help if you sit down and stomach watching a few episodes from time to time. It will become clearer to you that way. I understand the mix-up. Elmo replaced Grover at a time that you were no longer watching. It was a huge blow as far as I'm concerned. Grover was my favorite and along comes this helium sounding red thing that has some sort of laughing disorder. Elmo talks like he's a gangsta sometimes, too. I don't want Farrah saying, "wassup?" or "you da man" EVER!!! And yet that is what she is going to learn. But, I digress. While subconsciously you might be rejecting Elmo, we must accept that he is here to stay as your daughter seems to be a fan. Just as a frame of reference, I have included these photos. Remember, blue is Grover, and red is Elmo. You're welcome.



No comments: