Monday, March 12, 2007

It's sad...

Well, it has come time for me to make a very difficult decision. It's something that I hope I can get a little help with, too. I need to find a better home for Titan. He is not getting the attention he needs and deserves. I have become too overwhelmed with my new baby that my old baby has taken a back seat. While working full time, taking care of a newborn, and hitting the gym, my dog doesn't get to go for walks, go for drives, and the back yard suffers in not getting cleaned up. It's basically like taking care of two kids and it is very hard. I know there are several people out there that have probably managed to make it work, but I don't have things set up for him to be able to play like I know he'd like to. For this, I feel like shit because I absolutely love that dog, but I love him enough to know that he's not happy and he deserves to be because he's such a great dog. I'm hoping that those that read this might know someone who would like to have a good family dog. He's a very good dog. He went through puppy classes and knows the basic commands (sit, stay, down, come or wait). He's been socialized with other dogs and the groomers love him because he's one of the easiest large dogs to bathe because he's so cooperative. Titan needs a home with a yard large enough to run around in (fenced), a loving family, someone to walk him, and just give him their heart. He is not an aggressive dog so if someone is looking for a bad ass killer, Titan is not it. If any of you out there can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it. Please remember that this is a very difficult thing for me and I already feel like shit about it. It has made me feel a little like a failure as a dog owner and mommy of Titan. This is a decision that I've been fighting for quite sometime and saw coming when I was 7 months pregnant. Please help if you can.

Thank you.

No comments: