Friday, May 05, 2006

Let's go for a ride on the Mood Swing

I'm going to try not to be a total bitch when I'm writing this, but according to the books I've read, I can't help it. Have you ever been in such a funk that you deem it necessary to have yourself locked up in a dungeon away from all civilization until it passes? That's about where I'm at today. Quite honestly, I don't know if this has anything to do with the pregnancy or just feeling like every time I look in the mirror I want to cry. It's quite pathetic, really, considering I'm not even near the point when I'll be showing. I can't imagine how big a baby I'll be when I do show. It's a fugly day for me. We all have it, but it's pissing me off. I'm going to do my best to shut it off and not concern myself with mirrors today. This whole week, mirrors have been my enemy and it finally came to a head. I'm almost embarrassed to even be whining about such stupid stuff...almost. It truly isn't that often that I feel a little boohoo about myself, so I'm allowing this time to complain. Also, I'm at work right now and every time that phone rings, I throw out an f-bomb. I can't help it. I just don't want to talk to people today AT ALL. Luckily, no one is here to see my scowl and hear my whining. Mind you, I am feeling a bit better having written my aggressions down. In fact, the phone just rang and I was quite pleasant. I think I'm over it. Yay.

No comments: